Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #231
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uhmm let me think... oh yes...freezer bags and some lids for canning & freezing my produce from the garden. I bagged three pounds of green beans and about a pound of brussel sprouts.


    Oh, and some pieapple rum.

  2. #232
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a crate of snap beans, a half bushel of squash, a half bushel of pickling cucumbers, a 10 pound bag of vadalia onions, red, yellow and green peppers...yep..I went to the farmers market LOL

  3. #233
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In a second-hand store today I purchased:

    "Blow Out" on DVD, a Brian DePalma thriller starring John Travolta and Nancy Allen

    3 Circus and 1 Creem music mags. from the 70's

    a book on Jazz

    a Life mag. with Barry Goldwater article. Likely he had some crazy ideas, but still an interesting subject IMO

  4. #234
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pimento cheese on toast sandwich with a tomato slice from the deli with a pickle. And damn it was good!

  5. #235
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First Miz Pez, I am so jealous of your garden, but I do hope you have a bountiful harvest [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Mum, something ain't right here, We are in the middle of farmland and we don't have a farmers market, and the couple of people who set up a truck out by the interstated are to darn expencive. My mouth is watering for some ripe, jucie tomatoes [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Stephen, I love second hand shops, for that same reason, When we lost our house last year I had to leave boxes of stuff at the local Salvatation Army store. Boxes of Cd singles (from my DJ days), magazines and stuff...I know they all found a good home by now [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    Pez that sammy sounds good except I don't care for pimento cheese (but my wife and step daughter love it.) I would love a big ol' deli dill pickle...Mmmmm

    My neighbor loaned me enough money to buy a set of Dr Scholl's massaging gel insoles for my shoes (oh I hope they help my aching feetsies)

  6. #236
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last thing I bought was an FBI t-shirt and a magnet of The National Cathedral for mum (she collects magnets ya know from all over the place).

    Well Roger don't you grow a couple of mater plants in your yard? I don't remember reading anywhere whether you do or don't. If you don't, you may want to try. I paid about .79 per plant. It is definitely worth it...I planted 19 tomato plants of various sorts and I am going to be slammed in a few days. I am trying to get all the beans picked in a hurry, but everything is coming at once...

  7. #237
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    $350 worth of plane tickets to get the kiddo's back to their mom in Cali next month! Sigh went spent almost 1000$ just getting them here and it left very little extra money for vacationing with them. Randy had to work 20 hours overtime.

  8. #238
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gas & a coffee

  9. #239
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We put in our last $8. in gas, I don't get paid until Friday after 2:00. I am dreaming of a pizza, but it will probably have to settle for Hamburger helper... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  10. #240
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Please Tell me it was pizza flavored Hamburger Helper?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •